Garage Band to Logic Pro X not working

NSane2430

I tried to follow other forums, along with other youtube posts, and still can't get any of my garage band projects to open in Logic Pro X. I understand that my garage band may be to new seeing as though it is 10.0.3 and my Logic Pro X is 10.0.0! A little outdated, I understand but I bought this computer from someone that already had Logic on it so whenever I try to update it I don't know the purchase info so when it asks me to verify some things I can't.

Anyhow I couldn't load my garage band songs to my logic before I bought the latest garage band either, hence the reason I purchased the latest version to see if it would work.

These are the steps I take....

I right click on the garage band project that I want to open in Logic...

I then click open with...... logic x.....

on the save screen I organize my project as: Package.......

Copy the the following files into your project: I check Audio Files, exs inst. and sample, Ultra. Samp., Space Design., and include A.S.L.C.

I then click save.....

When Logic opens it only gives me two tracks, Audio Recorder, and Output.. with nothing on it.

It could be a project that I was working on in garage band with 15 tracks and it still only opens these two tracks in Logic X.

Any Help?

my Logic Pro X is 10.0.0! A little outdated, I understand but I bought this computer from someone that already had Logic on it so whenever I try to update it I don't know the purchase info so when it asks me to verify some things I can't.

Purchasing a computer with Logic installed on it does not make you the owner of Logic. You need to purchase Logic. That will allow you to upgrade to the latest version. 10.0.0 was quite buggy, as most .0.0 subversions usually are.