Logic 9 Audio file not found

adamjhoward

Hi

So i tried to open a session, but Logic couldn't find some audio files.

According to the error message, the files were recorded into the trash?

When i checked the record settings in the session, it suddenly said there was no destination set for recordings, so i couldn't record any new audio until i set the destination.

The rest of the audio files are in the right places, there are just a few vocal takes that disappeared.

Please help!!!!

1099597889_ScreenShot2015-03-12at9_51_31AM.png.e4d31cb1cbe4c0fe8bbeda22db653707.png

Hi Eric and David,

Yes David - I was answering your question - I would have moved the project to a different hard drive….But I have to move my logic folders all the time! Having 3 studios - we bounce from studio to studio….so we either copy off my back up portable drive - or move folders through our network….mmmmmm

But what is that destination - /.trashes/501?…...

Adam, if saving your files from Logic isn't an option for you, consider zipping the folders before moving them. In the Finder, control-click the project folder and choose "Compress..." to get a .zip file. And keep checking the contents of your audio folders after you've moved a project to see if you can detect a pattern as to what exactly makes this happen.