Eucon vs Nectar Panorama

Ollo guys,

I'm in a fix deciding over a controller to use with Logic X, to get more hands on control. I already own a Avid Artist Mix and Transport Control, but ever since I moved to a complete Laptop (late 2013) based setup, they've been collecting dust due to the lack of ports. I do have the option of buying a Thunderbolt Expansion, but will again have only a single ethernet port available most probably for the Artist Mix. On the Eucon, I also had trouble mapping out synth parameters in a sensible way.

I've had my eyes on Nektar's releases since they launched and their recent support for Logic and MainStage seem to be going in the right direction. Nektar's controllers will map the mixer, synth and FX parameters etc.

I'm looking for something rock solid and portable enough for studio and live use.

:mrgreen: Does anyone have any opinions on what the Eucon might be able to do better than the Nektar in terms of control? Nektar P4 does come with a high resolution motorized fader for automations or fine control. That being said, Eucon does integrate really well with Logic.