Video file moves if tempo changes...

Amber

So I've got my project set up with the video file at bar 5 to leave a bit of room for plugins, delays to wake up a bit. I find leaving a bit of space before a cue or track prevents stuttering etc.

When I adjust the tempo that is first in the tempo list, this means the video then moves.

Is there anyway to lock the video to the that 5 bar downbeat whatever I change the tempo to?

And is there way to make audio regions adjust to tempo changes as well? (so let's say a I have bit boom hit on a downbeat, I'd want to it move relative to the tempo changes like midi notes do)

• 2 weeks later...
I think I figured it out. Go into the Track dropdown menu, then select "Configure Track Header" down at the bottom. In there, select the checkbox for the "Protect" icon. Once you do that, a little lock icon shows up by the global tracks (tempo, movie, markers, etc). Once you lock the marker(s) and movie track, select the markers you want to lock, then select "Lock SMPTE Position". That should do the trick!