I can not open plug ins that have been inserted into channel

naguds

I am using Logic Pro 9 and I can not open plug ins that have been inserted into a channel (3rd party and logic's au units). Once inserted and then closed I can not re open. Logic does not allow me to rename the channel either. If anyone has any knowledge about this or information they can give me that will be great because I can not figure it out and I have no idea how this has happened.

I am using Logic Pro 9 and I can not open plug ins that have been inserted into a channel (3rd party and logic's au units). Once inserted and then closed I can not re open.

What are you trying and what is happening? All you should need to do is double-click on the plugin slot. Try varying the double-click speed (and checking what your system settings are for this). Also check that Logic isn't opening your plugin windows off-screen, or on an inactive monitor that you can't see etc.

Also check that you haven't frozen those tracks (in which case, you'll need to unfreeze them first before you can edit them again).

Archived