Which mic preamp should I buy? (female R&B vocals)

Hello everyone!

So I currently own a Scarlett 2i2 interface and an Mbox 3. If I had known about external mic preamps ahead of time I wouldn't have bought the Mbox 3 (I heard that connecting an external pre would override the internal pres in the Mbox?). I have 2 questions:

1. Which do you think is a better preamp for mellifluous female R&B vocals: Golden Age Project Pre-73 Preamp MKII, Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeast Microphone Preamp, or the Summit Audio 2BA-221 Tube Mic and Line Module? I'm having a really hard time deciding and there aren't many test recordings on the internet.

2. Should I sell my Mbox 3 and use the Scarlett 2i2 with the external pre, or keep the Mbox 3 and use that with the external preamp? Maybe I should keep both just in case?

The internal preamps in the Mbox 3 are good but I'm looking for something punchier, louder, and more colorful. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

OH MY GOSH. This preamp is flipping amazing. I am so glad I went with it. I haven't even adjusted the tone settings / added any acoustic treatment to my room yet except a reflection filter and it sounds really thick and warm. Barely picks up any noise. Yay :D