Any M-Audio Project I/O users?

We're thinking of getting the M-Audio Project Mix I/O Interface for Logic Express 7. Is there anyone out there familiar with it that can tell us how well it interfaces with LE7? Pro's, Con's, etc.?

Luminae

I just returned one, upon rebooting between automation mode (logic pro / pro tools etc) you hard drives sharing the fire-wire bus of the mac can get damaged.

I am told it was rare i lost a drives data but facts whose this is part due to apple's core audio and fire-wire drivers, while the rest of the bugs with M-Audio are pops when going to shuttle or scrub mode, fuzzy sound from time to time on the entire main outs, sometimes it controls final cut studio while doing so also with logic but then it does not.

i really liked the build of the PM i/o, and the fact that it sounded decent, took of some stress from the cpu and also can work stand alone if you have powered monitors to plug into it so you can jam in a rehearsal studio.

but for the surface controller i am looking at the new Mackie Universal Controller Pro, and for audio i am also getting a Metric Halo 2882 or ULN if i figure out the difference fast enough to decide on one.