how can you force use a plugin?

Slightly

In logic x, I have an old altiverb 6 which I used in logic 9 under incompatible plugins....

I cant figure out how to do same in logic X, I want to force use it though it fails validation, how can you achieve what I once did in logic 9?

Altiverb 6 is a 32-bit plugin from what I can see on the site. LPX can only use 64-bit plugins.

Your only options to use it in LPX are to upgrade your Altiverb to version 7, which comes as a 64-bit version, or buy 32 Lives in the hope that Altiverb 6 can be resurrected as a faux-64-bit plugin with that.

well.....Im demoing 32 lives as we speak, it ressurected most plugins includinging altiverb 6;

but this fails validation not liek the rest of ressurected 32 bit plugs, it failed too in logic 9 as 32 bit but you could still use in an incompatible list, no probs, however there right now seems no way to force enable it for use incompatible, thats what I need to try most of the plugs Im demoing 32 bit lives for I could forget about, wouldnt mind force using altiverb 6 until I get more money together...

Sorry, but somehow it just doesn't make sense to force not validated or incompatible plugins to force to show up. In your situation there is just two possibilities:

1.) If you cannot live without Altiverb (e.g. use Space Designer, it's quite good) go back to an old setup: Logic 9, Altiverb 6 on MacOS 10.8.x or so

2.) Or you bite the sour apple (german saying ;) ) and buy Altiverb 7 and use it with Logic X

Altiverb is quite expensive. Maybe you should think about to buy for instance Valhalla Room or Vintage Verb, both very impressive reverbs for only 50 bucks each. I use them every day in every session. The only exception is when I do an analog mixdown, that's when I use something else, even better ... hardware ;)