Region colors - no reds, no yellows etc?

jimmynitcher

Besides resetting your Logic pref files, I don't know other ways to do so...

LPX colour palette have changed to a darker lightness scheme, and have lost its ability to be customizable; many have conplained about it. OTOH, it gained some smartness, making it easier to recall which tone have been assigned to an object.

There is the possibility to "hack" LPX to apply a new "skin" which would change the colours. I never tried it personally...

BTW, your signature indicates that you are using an outdated LPX version, current one being 10.1.1...

Thanks, yes I can put up with the darker scheme now the piano roll can be bright it's not so bad.

No I just thought it odd that they don't include black or white for example! It's like they've deliberately excluded some colours.

I'll upgrade, thanks for the reminder.

10.1.1 brings a lot of new cool stuff, but the color palette stays the same, dark and muddy. For me it would be just enough to have an extra fourth row on top, with the "normal bright" standard colors fitting the colors below. So above muddy mustard yellow the normal bright yellow. I hope they will soon introduce that again.

And if they do, please also reintroduce black and white.

10.1.1 brings a lot of new cool stuff, but the color palette stays the same, dark and muddy. For me it would be just enough to have an extra fourth row on top, with the "normal bright" standard colors fitting the colors below. So above muddy mustard yellow the normal bright yellow. I hope they will soon introduce that again.

And if they do, please also reintroduce black and white.

+1

Archived