Track sections keep getting deleted?!?

masterofnone

I'm running Logic Pro X on my macbook air, and for some reason certain sections of my track keep getting deleted recently. I would go back and re-do the part that got deleted, and it just kept getting re-deleted each time. I have also been getting a lot of system overload messages. Additionally, the part of Logic at the very top where it shows bars, beats, bpm, key, signature, etc. is missing. Anyone know why I'm getting these problems and how to fix them?

"for some reason tracks are getting deleted". All I can think of is that the delete key on your keyboard is malfunctioning. Logic does not automatically delete tracks. You need to describe in more detal what it is you are doing and what is happening.

System overload messages you must read carefully, the clue is in the message. Getting more system overload messages is generally not a sign of bugs, but of heavy plugs.

https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT203930

As for your missing Control Bar: hover with your mouse pointer over the border (where the yellow arrows point at) until the pointer turns into a "drag-down" arrow; then click and drag down.

442962640_pic2015-05-15at10_41_00.PNG.0ad3a043e23d13f6b9d1cb913046ac21.PNG

Archived