Active bass in Hi-Z input yes or no ?

I an active JS3V Jackson bass (9v battery) so I am wondering should I go to Instrument Input (hi-Z) or Line Input since the bass will output hotter signal to the fact that it is active ?

Also running from the AMP or PEDAL direct out, that should all go to LINE IN for sure right ?

I've got APOLLO TWIN DUO and it's extremely expensive so I wanna be sure all connections and routings are proper.

Thank you.

I would connect the bass directly to the Mic/Line inputs.

The pedals too if you are connecting the same bass through them but it totally depends on the pedals and on the signal you are feeding them.

Thanks for your response.

Ok, so active instruments in general you would go to LINE IN with TS cable right ? And passive ones to Hi-Z.

And yeah this pedal is called Bass Attack and is basically Pre amp, EQ and DI box in one, has external power supply and signal going out will be LINE level definitely.

Other one is VT sensamp bass distortion pedal also powered so they all gonna be LINE level out.

But ok, I didn't know that I should go LINE IN with active instruments. I used to go DI on my Saffire 40 pro all the time. Hm, I might have damaged it.

Ok, so active instruments in general you would go to LINE IN with TS cable right ? And passive ones to Hi-Z....

...But ok, I didn't know that I should go LINE IN with active instruments. I used to go DI on my Saffire 40 pro all the time. Hm, I might have damaged it.

I would not use a "proper" Line in with an active instrument.

But your interface uses a very clean mic-preamp that doubles as Line in. It has the advantage of a gain circuit.

Ok, so active instruments in general you would go to LINE IN with TS cable right ? And passive ones to Hi-Z....

...But ok, I didn't know that I should go LINE IN with active instruments. I used to go DI on my Saffire 40 pro all the time. Hm, I might have damaged it.

I would not use a "proper" Line in with an active instrument.

But your interface uses a very clean mic-preamp that doubles as Line in. It has the advantage of a gain circuit.

Not sure I understand your suggestion...I am using UA Apollo Twin so you suggest for this specific scenario active instruments going to LINE IN ?

Thanks