How is Kontakt 2 working with Intel Mac / Logic?

clonewar

I've been doing a lot of reading and noticed that there have been some issues with NI instruments since the UB upgrades.. system overloads, etc. Is anyone experiencing this with K2? I'm just setting up my Mac Pro / Logic system (don't even have an interface yet), most of my instruments are in K2 format and I want to know what I'm in for..

Thanks!

Michael

The NI stuff can certainly be tempermental, but nothing that is going to destroy your workflow, imo. I use Battery and Kontakt all the time. I do get the System Overload message when I first fire up a song, but once everything gets passed over it is smooth sailing from there. If they ever get that fixed (not sure who is to blame), it would be perfect. As it is, certainly still workable.

Thanks for the info.. I really don't have any choice but to install K2 because I have a lot of libraries, I just wanted to gear myself up for what was in store if it was going to be buggy. I've read in other posts the same thing that you described, a system overload error the first time a track is played and smooth sailing from there. I can handle that!