Logic Pro X in 32 bit?

Khorshid

Does anyone know if there is way to run Logic Pro x in 32 bit? Or will there be an update for it in the near future? There are alot of my favorite plugins which are not 64 bit and that is a huge problem and I really want to avoid using the "bridge" plugins. Thanx

I am sure David will correct me if I am wrong, but, I would not look towards a backwards step like that. I feel for you, it's been hard over the years giving way as things changed, not for plugins necessarily, but other stuff. I believe Vienna Ensemble (although expensive) will host 32 bit and 64bit. Not sure how much longer that will happen though too.

Tony

Does anyone know if there is way to run Logic Pro x in 32 bit? Or will there be an update for it in the near future?

Hmmm an "update" to revert back to 32 bit...

Again, what are these 32 bit plugins you speak of? Almost all plugins are available in 64 bit, I know of probably only 1 plugin that a lot of people complain about: the Sylenth synth. But that's just one plugin.

So which plugins are you having issues with?

p.s. If you're worried about your Waves cracked plugins (because these are the plugins that people complaining about 32 bit usually are referring to), you really don't need them. And by the way, all the Waves plugins have been updated to 64 bit. You're just going to have to actually spend a bit of money to use them.

There are alot of my favorite plugins which are not 64 bit and that is a huge problem and I really want to avoid using the "bridge" plugins. Thanx

A lot of plugins still only 32 bit? I wonder what those might be. Tell us and we can help further.

I own over 200 plugins, and only a few are still only 32 bit. And those work very well with Soundradix 32lives (a bridge). Don't get paranoid about using a bridge. Just make sure 32lives does support them. No need to avoid bridging in total.