Chord Analyzer

Zicky

This is a long shot, but I was wondering if after I choose a MIDI

file, and Analyze the chords, if there was a way to automatically have those chords/notes to go that MIDI file, without have to play the chord by hand ?

TIA....

I might be misunderstanding you here, but how about importing the midi file, or copying the file to the track?

8)

When you say copy the files to the track. Is there a way I can copy the actual notes that's indicated in the chord analyzer to the track?

What do you meen by chord analyzer? Can't you just select and copy the chords you want from the file that you have opend and paste them onto an instrument or midi track?

I'm don't know if you have used this, but if you select a midi region, and you open the "Chord Analyzer", it will tell you the chords that are being played in that region, even if you're only playing singe notes, and I was just wondering if I can turn the single notes into the chords that the "Chord Analyzer" is indicating. I wish I knew how to do that picture thing so I can visual show you guys.

Maybe this is just something that can't be done...not sure....

What menu is this Chord Analyzer under? I can't find it & it isn't in the manual index.

However what you are wanting sounds like something you can do with an external app like SimpleChord. If this Chord Analyzer says something like C aug 7th you would find the C aug & in SimpleChord & export it as a midi file, although it would probably be quicker to just copy the notes SimpleChord is displaying into Logic ...... & possibly learn some chord theory on the way.

:D