Channel Settings for Logic VIs or Sound Libraries

sunjitwhy

I realize this may offend the many of you that know how to dial in the sounds you want using Logic's very amazing virtual synths. However, I'm not that guy ... though I'm working on it and getting a bit better ...

I am wondering if anyone knows of a 3rd-party source for Channel Settings that make use of Logic's own VIs and Fx plugins. Any thoughts?

The alternative is to buy some AKAI or EXS sample libraries. This is less elegant, but would still serve the purpose. Any recommendations?

Oh yes .... style: I write dance / electronic that is somewhat of a hybrid between John Creamer and Stephane K. meets Sasha. I do some tribal stuff too. A few of my tracks (ones I have not sold) are on: www.sanjaypatel.tv.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

Sanjay

Actually ... come to think of it, if anyone has the time and interest, I would be willing to pay an engineer to help me build a sound palette that suits my style. Any takers? If yes, please shoot an email to: sanjay [AT] sanjaypatel.tv Thanks.

Thank you for that suggestion. I am defintiely going to give that a try.

In the meantime, though, I am still open to buying presets and or hiring someone to help me. My job demands 60-80 hours a week out of me, so I have only limited time to produce ...

Thank you again, though.