Multiple Videos within a Session

hmowday

This is something that I am the most envious of of my fellow studio Protools guys.

I would love to be able to import multiple videos at once within a Logic X Session. This is really handy when doing "cutdowns" or scoring to different edits. Currently one has to create an "alternative" or new session for each video. This is cumbersome when having to re-load each new session.

Also,.....Being able to trim the video too!!

• 2 years later...

Me too! Been requesting this for ages, please make an official feedback request!

I've found using Reaper as a Rewire slave to host the videos works pretty okay for a workaround, Reaper is stable, boots up quickly and pretty lightweight and can host multiple video files easily and their windows stay where you put them no matter which app has focus (in difference to Live which hides the video window whenever Live is not in the foreground).

• 1 year later...
Me too! Been requesting this for ages, please make an official feedback request!

I've found using Reaper as a Rewire slave to host the videos works pretty okay for a workaround, Reaper is stable, boots up quickly and pretty lightweight and can host multiple video files easily and their windows stay where you put them no matter which app has focus (in difference to Live which hides the video window whenever Live is not in the foreground).

Tried this as Workaround, and it really works fine!

Is there a way to export the video portion in Reaper with the audio from Logic? This was the only limitation I found (or doesn't figure out a workaround).