Remixing

HeliusAlpha

After watching the free remixing video with Vincent di Pasquale, I want to try my hand at it. Does anyone know a place where you can get master vocal track for pop or any other genre?

As of now the only one I know of is on the Nine Inch Nails Year Zero site, where Reznor posted like 8 of his songs as garageband files so people could tweak them and such. very cool that he did that i think.

http://yearzero.nin.com/

Is it just me - or does the quality of the online seminar videos w/Vincent D. & Scott W. seem to be losing quality? What I mean is - they don't appear quite as clear as they did when I first saw them .... I am talking about the video quality (BTW). Sometimes it is clear - but most of the time it has a VHS look to it. Strange.... oh well! Still love 'em!

Is it just me - or does the quality of the online seminar videos w/Vincent D. & Scott W. seem to be losing quality? What I mean is - they don't appear quite as clear as they did when I first saw them .... I am talking about the video quality (BTW). Sometimes it is clear - but most of the time it has a VHS look to it. Strange.... oh well! Still love 'em!

Me too!

The quality clearly got worst.

The first times I watched them, close to the release date, the larger version was pretty nice. Crisp and clear. As usual on Apple online seminars (not anymore as we can see...)

Now, the same video is looking pretty bad.

Go figure.

Did Apple change the videos?

Me too!

The quality clearly got worst.

The first times I watched them, close to the release date, the larger version was pretty nice. Crisp and clear. As usual on Apple online seminars (not anymore as we can see...)

Now, the same video is looking pretty bad.

Go figure.

Did Apple change the videos?

thats why you should spend 20 bucks and get quiktime pro. I saved them and can watch it anytime...even in my ipod

thats why you should spend 20 bucks and get quiktime pro. I saved them and can watch it anytime...even in my ipod

I do have QT Pro!

I didn't save them when the quality was still good.

Who would imagine Apple would decrease the online semianars video quality?

Maybe you can upload them?

:)

Well I have Pro too .... but when I tried to save them, the video was still streaming!

I tried "Save As" in addition to the other options .... what didn't I do?

you have to let the video load 100% in order to save properly.

I can not upload since that might break legal use.

Yeah those two links are great - NIN and MC Chris

Does anyone know any other sources like this?

Any remix contets currently up?

check out the Future Music magazine, usually it comes with a dvd with different artists explaining how they work. I got a few like Sandy Rivera, John 00 Fleeming, System 7. Some of them are great, some others suck....but check it out.