Help endeed!!big problem!!

zorestishotmail.com

hello guys..i just woke up i made a nice coffe,the right day to sit down and make music,the problem is..i opened a project i was working with last week and evrything was fine.but i realised that i run out of aaudio tracks.so i opened preferences/audio and i ve changes the number of audiotracks to 48 from 24.i restart logic it opens.but when i load my old projects they dont open,it s just loading and loading without opening..have you ever experienced that before??i run out of time because i have to give this song for cutting..so confused..and another thing,even if i open a new project which opens,the audiotracks are still 24...whats the crack with this one?im running on g5 dual with logic pro..david you re the man!!please help!!!! :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok ... what version of Logic are you running? what version of tiger are you running? Also, have you recently installed anything new on your compuer? Did you take all of the files out of your preferences folder? It sounds like the project manner is the culprit, ... make sure

you remove the file

com.apple.logic.pro.plist

which is located in the preference folder

there is also a Logic folder inside the Preferences folder which should be removed, i think i forgot to tell you about the the specific filesorry, my bad ...

com.apple.logic.pro.plist ... in total you have one document and one folder inside the preferences

Also run Disk permissions in disk utility ...

i really hope this works ...

goodmornin,nothing seems to work,i ve tryied evrything..disk utility and all the preferencies stuff you told me..thanks again,should i install logic pro again?i havent istall anything new the last weeks,im running logic pro 7,1 with osx 10.4 metric halo interface and some analog hardware.i really cant see the problem anywhere,even if i open a new project my audiotracks are still 24...and all of my old projects(hundreds of them)cant load at all..