Ultrabeat UI update

Ploki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I would love to see Ultrabeat be 5+ outputs, and each output is it's own page/instrument. Kinda like Nicky Romero "Kick", but also for snare and claps, and you know whatever other percussion you can think of, and have a maximum of 24 outputs, so that you can EQ, Compress, and Modulate the sounds to your hearts content. Also sample layering would be nice too, and a randomization similar to NI Polyplex would be great too.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
+1 for me too. It's 2020 lol.. Hopefully we get an update soon. It would be nice if they could give drum machine designer all of ultra beats features but still keep the drum machine designer look and feel. As a UI designer myself I'd be glad to design what it could look like if they'd listen. OR... they COULD take a page out of the MPC and just make a full blown sampler that loads up drums, samples, time stretching, and chopping ability all into one plugin... this way you can satisfy the needs of the drum programmers and samplers at once. Just my two cents.

+1 for me too. It's 2020 lol.. Hopefully we get an update soon. It would be nice if they could give drum machine designer all of ultra beats features but still keep the drum machine designer look and feel. As a UI designer myself I'd be glad to design what it could look like if they'd listen. OR... they COULD take a page out of the MPC and just make a full blown sampler that loads up drums, samples, time stretching, and chopping ability all into one plugin... this way you can satisfy the needs of the drum programmers and samplers at once. Just my two cents.

I mean, I think ultrabeats strength is also in its synthesis engine... approach i'd like to keep

I mean, I think ultrabeats strength is also in its synthesis engine... approach i'd like to keep

Yeah, thats why I'd like to keep all the functions but just give a good modern facelift along with some extra features that other drum machines and samplers currently have.

Yeah, thats why I'd like to keep all the functions but just give a good modern facelift along with some extra features that other drum machines and samplers currently have.

yes please, i'd pay for Logic upgrade that would bring this to the table