Flex Pitch Not Working!!!!??????

RoyFan

I turned on Flex Pitch , it analyses it, I go to the individual symbol that's generated and adjust the pitch and NO change.

Also confused as to why sometimes the symbol stays in place and the value of pitch changes, whereas sometimes the actual symbol is dragged down..

This is audio I've recorded in the project

If you drag the beam up and down you're adjusting the pitch by semi-tones. If you drag the upper-middle hotspot, the little dot that appears on top of the beam when you hover it, up and down, then you're doing fine tuning adjustments. You should definitely hear a change either way. In fact don't you hear a change as you drag your mouse up and down? 

If you drag the beam up and down you're adjusting the pitch by semi-tones. If you drag the upper-middle hotspot, the little dot that appears on top of the beam when you hover it, up and down, then you're doing fine tuning adjustments. You should definitely hear a change either way. In fact don't you hear a change as you drag your mouse up and down? 

Thanks Dave, nothing.. In the time being I've done it with au pitch.or pitch shifter .I forget , one of the 2.

Hey, do you know if there any plans in any of the top DAWs to really improve polyphonic or even make monophonic pitch correction much better than it is?

I've compared the pitch shifting quality of Logic X Flex pitch, Cubase 8.5 Vari Audio, Melodyne and Waves Tune. Melodyne produces least amount of artifacts..then Waves Tune...( they are close ) then Cubase Vari Audio ...then Logic X Flex Pitch. What I found is Flex pitch results really vary from quite good to poor. Now this is strictly addressing the unwanted artifacts created.

I've compared the pitch shifting quality of Logic X Flex pitch, Cubase 8.5 Vari Audio, Melodyne  and Waves Tune. Melodyne produces least amount of artifacts..then Waves Tune...( they are close ) then Cubase Vari Audio ...then Logic X Flex Pitch. What I found is Flex pitch results really vary from quite good to poor. Now this is strictly addressing the unwanted artifacts created.

Thanks Guys!  Hoping Waves Tune isn't 800 to buy...

I've compared the pitch shifting quality of Logic X Flex pitch, Cubase 8.5 Vari Audio, Melodyne  and Waves Tune. Melodyne produces least amount of artifacts..then Waves Tune...( they are close ) then Cubase Vari Audio ...then Logic X Flex Pitch. What I found is Flex pitch results really vary from quite good to poor. Now this is strictly addressing the unwanted artifacts created.

Logic X Flex Pitch is terrible it's sounds very bad,all pitch options in logic are very bad.