macOS Sierra - Not supported Software and Hardware

@Pete: Hm, you didn't list one thing that's supposed to be missing though. :)  :P

There were plenty of either misplaced and completely missing features eg Custom Icons ~ but I'm sure somebody else has documented all that

anyway isn't it already 3 years later since X was released? Whole lot of improvement and bug fixes since X first came out

Regardless I have moved on and very much enjoying the latest X and Sierra :D

I'm basically using the Old Pro as a Server and running X on the New Pro and the MacBook Pro 

Aside from the other issues in my case my whole interest changed for awhile ~ I was very involved in recording outboard analog modular synthesis and live instruments for a long time — but have jumped right back into software world now. Current dilemma: trying to remember how to bounce in place vocoder EVOC tracks >without< the source file in the result (sending it to a bus or 'no output' works when monitoring and/or when you bounce the whole project — but I want to just isolate and bounce that vocoded effect as a solo track)   I have probably asked and answered this question right here on this forum btw but my mind is blanking out on the solution atm lol

My wife's MacBook (mid 2012) was still on 10.8.5. It was really sluggish and we got to see the spinning beach ball a lot. I decided to upgrade to 10.12.3 and I'm amazed how responsive and stable the laptop is again. After that I upgraded my music rig from El Capitan to Sierra and everything is working great :-) I'm running Kontakt and Best Service Engine. 

• 2 weeks later...
Hello folks, I'm thinking about updating to Sierra. I'm running OS 10.9.5 right now. Apogee chat person says it should run fine. But I use Morphestra 2, Albion 5.2, Omnisphere 1.5.8d, Ivory AU2.1.2, Vienna Ensemble V.4.1.12, Addictive drums 2.0.5, Antelels Auto-tune 7. What do people think, it's seems like a big update to make, but I want the latest version of Logic. 

I have an issue - the whole thing freezes - I still get playback but I get no register on any of the faders and the playhead is static - I opened a ticket with apple and the workaround was "third part plug ins causing the issue" so if I disable my Slate digital and Wave plugins - reboot then re enable - it all goes away for a day or two !!!!?  Any help appreciated

Ok, so just made the jump to Sierra. All good for the time being. The softsynths that work great and couldn't find info until now:

- Morphine

- Rapture Pro

- OPX Pro-II

- Omnisphere 1.5

- Bass Station

- V-Station

- LinPlug Alpha

- A1 Trigger Gate

- All Nomad Factory(even though I don't use them much anymore)

If it can help some others questioning the move to Sierra..

Blink

All AAS (Chromaphone 1/2, String Studio 2, Ultra Analog 2, Tassman 4, Lounge Lizard 4, Strum 2), Spectrasonics (Omnisphere 2, Trilian and Keyscape), Korg Legacy Collection (MS-20, Polysix, Mono/Poly, M1, WAVESTATION, MDE-X), Celemony (Melodyne Studio 4), Native Instruments (Komplete 10 bundle), Metric Halo (most recent plugins and MIO drivers), MOTU (MTP-AV and ClockWorks drivers),Avid (Eucon) Artist Series Control and Mackie C4 controllers are also working fine on OSX Sierra and Logic Pro X (v.10.3.1).

• 1 month later...