Supersaw for ES2 and Alchemy (no 3rd party plugins... yay)

Hey guys, today I decided to create a sound that I've been using with Nexus, but since I'm trying my best to stay away from 3rd party plugins and being creative with Logic only, here is a patch (it's actually two, but for the same sound) that I hope is going to be useful for some of you, especially because all you have to own is Logic :)

They are not 100% the same, but very similar. Feel free to tweak it and re-share it. The reason I created 2 patches for the same sound is because maybe some of you still don't have the version of Logic that comes with Alchemy, so you can still use the ES2 to achieve a similar effect. Let me know what you think. Maybe I will share some more in the future :)

SuperSaw Alchemy (3ple).patch.zip

SuperSaw ES2 (3ple).patch.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi 3ple. I was looking forward to trying your patch but it wouldn't load as it has the suffix .patch rather than .acp. Do you know something I don't?

Anyway, I was going to attach a supersaw of my own but you don't seem to be able to post attachments in a reply, so I'll make a new post.

• 1 year later...
Got it - you got a clearer sound than me! Btw do you still want the AKWF waveforms? They're here

http://www.adventurekid.se/AKRTfiles/AKWF/Alchemy_AdventureKid_Waveforms-1-00.rar

Thanks! I will import them. It's always good to have other options. I hope Alchemy will be able to import wavetables one day :)

I'm late but did you have any luck importing these? I tried and alchemy seems to have broken each up into multiple smaller waveforms.

Thanks! I will import them. It's always good to have other options. I hope Alchemy will be able to import wavetables one day :)

I'm late but did you have any luck importing these? I tried and alchemy seems to have broken each up into multiple smaller waveforms.

Yes I imported them without a problem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
15 hours ago, anp27 said:

I just downloaded these and got this error: Auto Park (File is missing)

Any way to fix this?

That's just an Impulse Response, probably a big reverb. I don't remember, since I created it a long time ago (by the way 3ple was my old account here on the forum). I don't use any non-Logic impulse responses anymore, so I can't really share that IR anymore.

Just drop a big reverb there and save it as a new patch and you're good to go!

• Like 2