Video Crash in live perfomance | Logic Pro 9

sadmac

Hi everyone,

I have been using Logic Pro 9 with Lion on a Mac Book pro 15'' (2013 model) and it crashed several times in my live AudioVisual perfomances.

This happened almost one minute before the end of the perfomance and the screen of the space (not computer's) showed this galaxies desktop. Its very irritating and annoying since I am a professional.

Recently and after Apple's advise I upgraded to Mavericks 10.9.5 keeping the Logic Pro 9 and also I now use a new SSD HD which I didn't have before.

Please, let me know what might caused these crashes when playing AudioVisual shows. The CPU and HD indexes were very low when the crashed happened.

I searched topics here and I found some instructions about setting in Mission Control (such as Go to System Preferences > Mission Control. Check the "Displays have separate Spaces" box. Log out. Log in by the user Jordi Torres).

At the moment in Mission Control all boxes are checked (Show Dashboard as a space, Automatically rearrange spaces based on most recent use etc.)

Please, let me know what I should do in order to make sure that there won't be another video bug/crash in my next perfomances.

Thanks very much in advance.