komplete kontrol s series key switches question

Arkadi

Hey there. Just purchased a komplete kontrol s series for the purpose of seeing the key switches light up red. I see it works in Komplete Kontrol which I know little about but I have everything setup in Kontakt.

Is there anyway for them to light up in Kontakt? At the moment all Kontakt patches just light up blue across the keys.

I have my whole template setup for Kontakt in Logic X

thanks!

There's an App named Controller Editor coming with KK S Series. I can't remember the exact process but I think it's part of what you download when registering and installing the product and the Kontakt stuff that comes with it. Use it to set up the key lights just the way you want.

Besides, when using a Kontakt patch, key lights should be automatically set accordingly (e;g. when it's a drum patch, you should see different key lights for the various drums types). This is independent of the Controller Editor thing I mention above it's standard behavior. If you use Kontakt from within Logic, make sure you load the Komplete Kontrol plugin on one instrument track to be able to fully interface you S series with Logic.