Sturdy and reliable monitor stands

Hi

A lot of the monitor stands I've seen look like the monitors could fall off them pretty easily if someone bumped into them. Is there such a thing as a monitor stand that actually tightly holds the monitors in place and that stands securely on the ground? Keep in mind that I will be using isolation pads beneath the monitors too.

I also would like stands that don't take up too much space

Any other tips on stands would be appreciated too.

My monitors are Adam F5s.

Thanks

Good monitors are heavy, and won't easily slip or fall from a stand. Personally I use wooden stands filled with sand, you could bump into them and they wouldn't move. And anyway they're behind my desk, and nobody goes behind there, so no one could accidentally bump into them. I've even tilted the monitor platforms slightly so they angle down, so that the speakers are a little higher than my ears but point towards them. That scared me a bit initially because I was concerned they may slip, but my Focal Solo 6 are so heavy they can't possibly slip, in fact when I need to take them off of the stand they're almost stuck to the platform.

Good monitors are heavy, and won't easily slip or fall from a stand. Personally I use wooden stands filled with sand, you could bump into them and they wouldn't move. And anyway they're behind my desk, and nobody goes behind there, so no one could accidentally bump into them. I've even tilted the monitor platforms slightly so they angle down, so that the speakers are a little higher than my ears but point towards them. That scared me a bit initially because I was concerned they may slip, but my Focal Solo 6 are so heavy they can't possibly slip, in fact when I need to take them off of the stand they're almost stuck to the platform.

Thanks David. Could you recommend a particular model of stand?