This Has Me Completely Mystified

Artlowell
Go to solution Solved by Artlowell,

Looks like a simple visual glitch. If you look at your screenshot, notice how the bar numbers go to the right of their corresponding grid line? For example # 112. Now look at bar #113. It indicates that bar 113 is at the beginning of your cycle area, so exactly where the playhead is.

So the remaining question is: what is that red line topped by a small light gray line that looks like a downbeat but is located on the 2nd 1/32nd of bar 113? My take is, probably just a visual glitch, especially if it ended up clearing up on its own.

But first, you have to know that it's just a graphics glitch, and not something more serious. If it were a browser page, I would just refresh the page. There's nothing like that with Logic, since it isn't a downloaded page. Probably closing the window would be the simplest, except that when you do that, all the  options under Window are grayed out. The only way I know to get the main window back is to open the whole project again.

But first, you have to know that it's just a graphics glitch, and not something more serious. If it were a browser page, I would just refresh the page. There's nothing like that with Logic, since it isn't a downloaded page. Probably closing the window would be the simplest, except that when you do that, all the  options under Window are grayed out. The only way I know to get the main window back is to open the whole project again.

In Logic, the equivalent is to close the window and reopen it. If that window is the only window open, then open an additional window first. Now close and reopen your window, and close the additional window.