Logic Pro X refuses to save new templates. Gives Error

RandyWillcox

My Logic Pro X folders are all on an external HD. I can save projects, open and close projects, everything seems to work as usual, except when I try to save a template, the other templates are grayed out and I get a message saying, "Please choose a location in the template folder or one of its subfolders!" even though it's trying to save in the Project Templates folder already. All of my advanced settings are enabled, but I can't figure this one out.

Also, I can open new projects by clicking on the other templates from Finder. They are only grayed out when I'm trying to save a new template.

Thanks. I thought of that, but The path is the same. It automatically brings me to the Project Templates folder when I click Save As Template. It just gives me the error message when I click Sasame can go to that folder, double click another template and it opens a new project using the template I clicked on. But I created a new template and now want to save it.

IMG_5272.thumb.PNG.561da111d700e84e67eda036735b2e32.PNG