Whats your wishlist for future updates?

Logicman2

Guess this is very personal:

I use often a gain plugin as a last instance when I start volume automation. I just take the fader volume settings into the Gain plugin and set the fader to 0. 

So this feature would help me a lot: "Get fader volume setting and set fader to 0"

Best if this could be done with one click for the whole mixer only for the active Gain plugins. Bypassed are not affected. 

If I think this even further. There should be a gain stage (with the Gain plugin features) by default after the last plugin instance (no matter how many there are, let's say just above the pan knob. This way it'd be easier to implement this feature and the user wouldn't have to add another plugin. 

Isn't that what Alternatives are for?

You would think so, but all they are is alternative versions which load separately, not multiple versions inside the same project.

Ok, true. What reason would you like them to be available simultaneously, immediate A/B comparison?

Export to text for Plugin Manager

Import/export Plugin Manager settings (very handy for multiple Logic installations, where you don't want to sort and order 300 plugins ;) )

BTW: All the ideas here are very good, drop a feedback over at Logic for each of those. Better if you drop a feedback for ideas of other members :D

Macro for linking any plugin parameters accross multiple channels to any slots (also for 3rd party plugins). 

It'd be great to have a macro, where different multiple plugin parameters can be linked, within a range, positively or negatively. 

For instance: One macro that controls filter cutoff for multiple channels, while in one channel it also controls resonance negatively and only in a small range, while at the same time the gain/volume of a different group of channels is raised in various ranges, where within that second "group" of channels one or more channels get increased mix levels of their chorus and others are panned to the middle. 

And so on... hope it was clear :D

You would think so, but all they are is alternative versions which load separately, not multiple versions inside the same project.

You can group ALL tracks and enable "track alternatives", but that way ch. strip settings wont apply. Also, you lose other groups.

A single key stroke that would drop down a marker at the current location and call the rename marker command. That would really make a simpler and more fool proof way to drop down and label markers on the fly while recording or during playback.

- No pop up window animation for screen sets (on old MacOS7 screen set changes were super fast!)

- Multiple midi CC controller lanes in piano roll and score editor

- Opening AU instruments and plugins by Drag&Drop on the track

- EXS with waveform editor 

- Midi in and out between AU plugins

- Mixer snap shots

• 2 weeks later...

Together with grouping feature it seems what you're after is indeed possible with track alternatives: check out latest (May) Sound on Sound Logic Technique: http://www.soundonsound.com/techniques/track-alternatives-logic

IMG_5239.thumb.JPG.f16cc3cb065f339321a85cf4bb3321ed.JPG

Sorry about the size; posted on my phone