Nektar integration with 10.3.1 not happy

deke

I have a ticket in on this with Nektar, but my Panorama P4 has been having issues ever since 10.3. I am up to 10.3.1. I have reset my preferences, reinstalled their integration app, rebuilt defaults on control surfaces... I can mix, pan and transport works, but the mixer and instrument button on the keyboard no longer work and the 8 encoders to the right f the Panorama screen no longer map to an instrument. I'm okay with trying everything up to a re install of Logic (for now), but any suggestions appreciated.

I've a few Nektar devices, if i ever get problems like that:-

1. I turn the device off, then delete them from the control surfaces setup screen in Logic, (Logic Pro X -> Control Surfaces -> Setup).  i.e. Highlight the controller, then press Delete button on keyboard.

2. Then i remove the assignments in Logic (Not rebuild) (Logic Pro X -> Control Surfaces -> Controller Assignments) - Then check the Zone column and simply highlight and delete using keyboard the Nektar related zones (Will only be a few of them).

Quit Logic, turn controller back on, restart Logic, and it will set itself up again - This *Always* works for me, and only takes about 10-20 seconds to do.

As Tim posted above, deleting the pro.cs file may also do the same thing, but it will remove all control surface setups that you have (May not be an issue if you have no custom mappings) - However, i have custom Mackie setup and a BCR2000 mapped in Logic, so i don't like to delete the .cs file completely to get one device working.