Playhead and meters not moving

Aames

I have read a new old post on this subject but non of the given suggestions have fixed my problem. 

Im working in Logic pro x 10.3.1 on a IMac. Since two days my playhead and meters in my Logic "main window" are not moving while my audio is playing. Once i move te grid in any way, lets say by keep zooming in and out, the playhead starts to run but when i let go stops again. It seems to be some sort of graphic glitch i think since te rest is function. Still it is impossible to get any work done this way.

I would be veeeeery thankful if someone shines their wisdom on this weird problem 

(selecting "scroll in play" mode hasnt done anything for me while other people with the same problem said it fix theirs).

I have tried restarting the computer, I have tried updating my OS (in a moment of desperation i have now updated to Sierra which doesnt make a difference) I have tried updating my interface drivers. Im really running out of solutions here :(

Im thinking it has something to do with the communication between Logic and my Imac graphics or something is causing logic to glitch. 

I recently added a presonus faderport to my setup and updated my motu interface driver. so maybe something in that erea.

Tried al the above suggestions. nothing seems to work.

The only thing i havent tried is re installing logic but other people on same ish threads said it didnt make a difference.

Really dont know what to do. Is there some way of contacting apple and letting them know i just doenst function properly?

Thanks for thinking with me on this one