How to Analyze EQ and Apply to a New Audio Track

Logik-Projik

Hey...

I'm working on a piano piece that I'd like to have sound as close as possible to a favorite recorded piece, and early Elton John song.  I've pulled it into Logic and set a Channel EQ plugin on the track so I can see the analyzation of a section where the piano is soloed in the intro.  How would I capture that EQ analyzation and apply it to my EQ setting for my new piano track?  I understand the results are going to be effected by the starting EQ of my track—I'm using a Yamaha CP4 set to a dry grand piano, so it's fairly neutral—but this would be a great thing to know and experiment with.

Thanks.

Thanks, Eric.  I just got a lesson in "Research Before Posting".  I found some good tutorials on YouTube for exactly what I was trying to do.  

I appreciate all that you, David & the others do for us Logic Explorers, and apologize for taking up your time before doing a thorough job of researching the subject first.

Thanks again.