Logic Environment to make Beat Repeat

Cr19

Hello everyone, I have recently viewed this great video on youtube demonstrating a 'Beat Repeat' style effect:

I have seen lots of comments asking the guy to post how he did this/demanding a download which I don't think is too fair, after all, he has obviously invested time to create something that works for him.

I would love to have a go at something like this myself, can anyone point me in the right direction to getting to grips with designing something like this please?

Is it similar to designing synths in Native Inst. Reaktor?

Regards

Craig

Hi Craig, I started watching his video...  so he's built a remote control for the Tape Delay plug-in in his environment so that he can use MIDI Notes (keys on his MIDI controller) to toggle multiple Tape Delay parameter values at once and get the desired result.

If you'd like to build something like this you need to learn how to use Logic's environment, which you can do with Logic's manual: http://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/10.3/#/lgcpf755dc51

If you'd rather have someone build it for you, or teach you how to work with the environment to build it yourself, I can help with private consulting: click Contact me for Private Lessons here or in my signature below.