Kontakt 5 - freezes logic pro x 10.3.1

VincentPace

Hello everyone, I am new here and I am really hoping someone can give me some insight into this problem I am having!

I'm using LPX 10.3.1 on a 2012 Mac-Pro 12 core [El Captain] (host computer), connecting to a 2008 Mac-Pro 8 core [Yosemite] (slave computer). I am using an ethernet network connection.

Call up an empty project with the Kontakt 5 (5.6.8) plug-in loaded (or existing projects) and I get the below message ( see image). The libraries are all properly assigned to the desired destination source, and load with no problem. All other plug-ins, other than Kontakt 5, work fine.

Error message.jpg

In the 'System Preferences' - 'file sharing' - I have all things properly configured on both macs. As I select 'network' from the 'Go' menu, the network shows up and is connected automatically, I can even screen share with no problems.

The problem seems to be the Kontakt 5 plug in used both is LPX 10.3.1 as well as within VEP 6.

What can I do to fix this dilemma from happening again?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time!

745433747_Errormessage.jpg.b80951ce17c8429e5cad0850147a1baa.jpg

1028048517_Errormessage.jpg.80de25cb2c2c184de4d00ccce22ea1c4.jpg

Hi Triplets, thanks for your response! I thought the same thing, however the kicker is it was working fine up until yesterday. I was able to set up a huge orchestral template with no issues. Alright, so perhaps the slave must go onto 'el captain' as well. I am still awaiting to hear from Native Instruments, before I do anything.

Thanks again!