New Apple Extended Keyboard!

David Nahmani

I am more interested in the wireless keyboard from the iMac Pro pictures.. it kinda looks like the keyboard from the Macbook Pro line. It would be interesting to have a new external keyboard with a Touchbar... kinda makes sense for them to do that actually.

Is it backlit?

If so, we get a:

- *Finally*

and a

-"Yes!!*

followd by a "Want. Now."

Edit: Looks like still no backlight. how the heck are we supposed to hit the correct keys in low light conditions? This is *exactly* why laptops have backlit keys...

I know there are power considerations, but chuck another two AA's slots in there, an make it optional for those who don't care.

I can't (fully) switch to an external keyboard until it's backlit...

Is it backlit?

Edit: Looks like still no backlight. how the heck are we supposed to hit the correct keys in low light conditions? This is *exactly* why laptops have backlit keys...

I know there are power considerations, but chuck another two AA's slots in there, an make it optional for those who don't care.

I can't (fully) switch to an external keyboard until it's backlit...

Love working in low light, so a backlit keyboard is the obvious choice, but, I gave up waiting for Apple to bring one to market long ago (without a laptop attached!) so went with this Logitech Bluetooth kb instead:

Logitech.jpg.6027b5824f7de2a6e4c6251d8950a6e5.jpg