Kontakt as Multi and record enabling multiple tracks

Radiussound

Hi there,

I have setup a Kontakt multi 16 stereo. I created Aux track in the Main Window so that I can play each instrument from the Kontakt Multi separately.

Now what I want to do is:

Record enable multiple instruments from within the Contact Multi so I can play 2 or more instruments at the same time.

There is no record enable option in the Aux tracks. Any idea(s) on how to get this done?

Thanks!

You can click the + button at the top of your track headers to create a new software instrument track. Select the Multi-timbral option and set the desired number of parts. This will create the different tracks assigned to the different MIDI Channels in Kontakt. 

Yes thanks David. I tried it and it worked.

However, I am still missing the option to insert separate fx and busses for each channel with this option.

However, I am still missing the option to insert separate fx and busses for each channel with this option.

Click the + button at the bottom of the software instrument channel strip to create individual output channel strips. If you don't see the + button then hold down the right side of the Kontakt insert, and choose a multi-output configuration.