santuario70 Posted July 10, 2017 Share Posted July 10, 2017 Hey guys - I've seen a few posts about this type of issue with Logic Pro X and some attempted fixes, but none have worked for me. Basically, in two of my projects now, most of the audio tracks (not midi - these are all mostly recorded guitar lines, some bass lines) are suddenly slower than the original recording, getting slowly out of sync with the rest of the project. I've tried program restarts, computer reboots, latency changes, buffer size change and back again, checking to see if the problem is bus dependent (doesn't seem to be), etc. So far nothing has worked and this has rendered these two projects worthless. Along these lines - not sure if it is related or not - I noticed that with my I/O buffer size set at 32, the resulting roundtrip latency is indicating 14.1ms, which seems high. I saw another user with his buffer set at 128 and he was getting something like 7ms ... I'm using Logic Pro X version 10.3.1. Here is the info on my mac: macOS Sierra 10.12.4 MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,3 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 6 MB Memory: 16 GB Boot ROM Version: MBP112.0138.B25 SMC Version (system): 2.19f12 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.