Problem with package files cant search with finder

wineberry

I used logic 9 in the past now using logicx, 

The problem is when using package files you can't use finder to find files from logic X Package files.  Recently I had some missing audio files when you click locate logic x cant find them because of the way the package file works.  I know you can open the package folder by right clicking the package file.  So my question is how do you guys get around this problem do you use folders instead?  As I find the package system a little flawed for this very reason,  I like the idea of it but this makes searching for files with finder unusable.

I only come to this problem because of the missing audio files which is a whole different problem but thats how I came to find this issue. 

Is there any work around Im missing? 

Kind Regards 

I used logic 9 in the past now using logicx, 

The problem is when using package files you can't use finder to find files from logic X Package files.  Recently I had some missing audio files when you click locate logic x cant find them because of the way the package file works.  I know you can open the package folder by right clicking the package file.  So my question is how do you guys get around this problem do you use folders instead?  As I find the package system a little flawed for this very reason,  I like the idea of it but this makes searching for files with finder unusable.

I only come to this problem because of the missing audio files which is a whole different problem but thats how I came to find this issue. 

Is there any work around Im missing? 

Kind Regards 

I use package files, prefer it, clean and tidy, just my opinion though, I have heard mixed reports!