Copying Regions Moves Source

TripleYoThreat

Hi, I've run into this weird bug that when I copy regions, the original seems to move. Ever so slightly, but more than enough to ruin the sound. I don't know why in the world this is happening. I've run into this more recently. I googled and found a thread from this very forum, where is mentioned to be sure to release option after letting go of the mouse, which I am definitely doing - besides, I have no problem with the copying function, it copies everytime.

Anyone else dealt with this? I can visually see the source move as soon as the copy is dropped. What the hell is LPX thinking?

Also, when I strip silence, I find it overwriting my automation points with new points at each of those regions' borders. How can I stop this?

I've tried at least 4 times from a safe save, I flatten a take folder, strip silence, and copy. After copying, the timing has been off everytime.

Thanks for any advice/tips.

Edited by TripleYoThreat

Friends I've managed a solution. The issue was with a batch of about 16 regions. I joined them after strip silence and it created a new audio file. This worked perfectly with automation as well as the timing. So in the future when dealing with many regions, I will always join to prevent these issues. Thanks for the help everyone but I suppose sometimes we are the very ones who will help ourselves.

Also, when you have the chance, update your signature with your system's information (Logic version, operating system and other info that can help other users help you in the future quicker). Check my signature or Atlas007's signature as an example :)

Thanks and good luck with your issue

Just finished mate! Had to copy the bullets from your sig  :lol:

Also, when you have the chance, update your signature with your system's information (Logic version, operating system and other info that can help other users help you in the future quicker). Check my signature or Atlas007's signature as an example :)

Thanks and good luck with your issue

Just finished mate! Had to copy the bullets from your sig  :lol:

Looks great! :) Thank you so much for doing that. It helps a lot when people try to help you with an issue