Anyone NOT have issues with High Sierra?

knoxhole

I've browsed the various threads about issues with High Sierra, and the biggest seems to be related to users that have moved the additional downloaded content to an external drive. I have kept all my downloaded content in its default locations, so I don't think that will be an issue for me.

Has anyone successfully upgraded to High Sierra with LPX 10.3.2 and gotten up and working with no problems? I am the type that likes to be up to date on all my software, but I also don't want to jump the gun if there are just too many issues.

if you've browsed the threads about high sierra, you know that: some people are fine with it, others not. and problems seem to revolve around specific plugins. so, if i were you, i'd research the 3rd-party plugins you depend on (and your audio interface, keyboard)... 

for me, it's running great (and i've been with it since it first went into beta, and am on the new beta now); but the final ran really well. your mileage may vary...