Key Commands for Time Forward and Back?

Music Spirit
Go to solution Solved by ski,

Greetings Ski - good to hear from you! -  Thanks for the solution .. which seems kind of obvious now that I think of it :) 

At the moment writing some music for  TV sports where they require Full mix 3', Alt Mix  3',  59" mix, 29" mix, 14" mix and 5" sting... etc  -  all that Film Score  learning in Los Angeles Oct 2008 never too late to deploy! ;) 

I have alway set up my Arrange page so you can see the Marker channel clearly and then 'Secondary Ruler' preference which shows the Time

Though there seems no way to drag this  to give more magnified  screen space as with other borders to the Time Grid. I dont use  the Transport Bar that much.. and dont have SMPTE visible until .. now :) 

If you intend to cut a region into equal parts (from its left edge) using the scissor tool with the modifier key (I don't remember if its Ctrl, Opt, Shft or Cmd, or a combination) could do that in one go. Then creating from those region a Marker set for that specific (navigation) purpose could be useful; perhaps importing same into other project could improve even further its usefulness.

What you describe seems to be more related to nudging... Have you considered exploring the possibilities to achieve your goal using indirect workflow (nudge + Go to selected event key commands)?