Erratic Plug-In Parameter Jumping

valve

I've noticed a very annoying and obvious bug for weeks now in multiple sessions, with just about every built-in Logic plug-in that uses the newer interfaces (e.g. Compressor, EnVerb, Echo, Chorus, etc.).

What I've experienced is that clicking and dragging on almost any parameter will often cause another parameter to jump to another value, or the parameter I'm clicking will jump to another value (and then follow the dragging like normal).

Any fixes for this?

I did figure out a workaround: use the scroll wheel to adjust parameters, as clicking is what causes the erratic behavior. Unfortunately, my scroll wheel is notched and not super consistent or precise in speedy adjustments. I also have a MIDI keyboard I use, but setting up the knobs to every new plug-in is a bit of a pain.

1529764240_LPXparameterjumping.gif.8d21c5d3fcf5479ab8f753546d7c4cfb.gif

Actually yes, I use BTT. I've used it for as long as I can remember and didn't used to have this problem though. More to the point, if that is what is causing the problem, is there a way to keep BTT but prevent it from causing this problem? Thanks for helping us track down the issue.