Logic 10.3.3 update in App Store removed.*Solved*

Presence

I never got around to the 10.3.3 update. It's not in the App Store updates anymore. Is there anyway to still get this last update before they unleashed the amazingly cool 10.4 update? In the purchased tab it just says Logic Pro - open. Edited by Presence

Is there anyway to still get this last update before they unleashed the amazingly cool 10.4 update?

10.3.3 is gone bye bye. I didn't get it either.

I didn't download it because 10.3.2 was solid.

Ha, neither did I triplets, not complaining though, very happy here in El Capitan land with Logic 10.3.2

Thanks for all the input, I was a little slow on the uptake this time around.

I feel apple could make it a little easier though, and more transparent for the user managing updates including operating systems.

I like how they put up all the links for Logic Pro 9 updates 9.1.5 through 9.1.8 towards the end of its life span. Everything feels so rushed and urgent now a days. I guess I are slow and old :D

I called Apple support got to talk to somebody in the pro apps department. She was really awesome and cool. Basically had to trash (temporarily) all remnants of logic pro from applications even all old versions in folders and then signed out, signed back into the App Store and it finally showed Install instead of Open in the purchased tab. Clicked install then it said there was a new version available do you still want to download this version? I clicked OK then it proceeded to download and install 10.3.3!

• 2 weeks later...
I called Apple support got to talk to somebody in the pro apps department. She was really awesome and cool.

Yes that's pretty cool to hear that kind of feedback! :D

I was pleasantly surprised. Had to wait on the phone forever but glad I did. When nothing was working I was about to give up but she persisted and we figured it out, pretty cool!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have 10.3.1, 10.3.2 and 10.3.3, if anybody needs them.

Hi Kaatza Music, I am sorry to see that HighSierra is giving you problems! Unfortunately I am replying in connection with your aoffer to share LPX 10.3.1 10.3.2 AND 10.3.3 INSTALLERS. I guess that - provided you feel 100% about sharing these updates and if you are sure the install will work in updating all the way from 10.2.2 (Combo installers?) , I have no choice but to take you up on your kind offer - I'm in 10.2.2 and just updated to ElCapitan...

Let me know if that's a possibility.

Thank you either way ;)

M

• 6 months later...

hello, (this is my first post), since updating Logic to version 10.4.2, running on a MacBook pro- High Sierra 10.13.6- i have had nothing but problems!

apart from various glitches its really eating into my cpu,- sometimes the hard drive- my fan kicking in often ,sometimes with just 2 instances of Alchemy running ,and its sound quality set only to 'good'.

i have tried just about everything!

i've tried running in 'low res mode', moved my librarys to separate hard drives, done all the freezing tracks, bouncing tracks, etc, reset the PRAM and the SMC. I turned off Spotlight to save a bit, closed all other programs, turned wifi off, have no other AntiVirus software running,, even tracked down and deleted a rogue instance of FLASH PLAYER,, nothing i do is helping!..

NOW, i understand Alchemy itself is a bit power hungry, but i even get problems with say, an ES2, especially when i bring it up onscreen to edit a sound, the fan really doesn't like that!!, especially in Alchemy's 'Advanced edit screen'.

it Runs even more when i open an EG and Automate some Frequency settings, or open 3rd party plugins , it swears and spits at anything Sinevibes or threatened death and destruction to Panshaper and Devastator.. - you get the idea.

so, how can i get hold of an older version?, and will this even work is the question ?? -gotta be worth a try eh.. i've already zipped a duplicate of my current version just in case.

i'm starting to think its a ploy to make me buy a newer faster multi-cored Turbo'ed to the teeth MacBook , but at over Six Grand i think not.

if anyone can help , my gratitude would be ENORMOUS to say the least :)

Hi Kaatza, sorry to learn of your trouble - did you make sure your hardware is compatible with LPX 10.4.2? and by that I mean to check your audio interface and any other connected devices LPX10.4.2 is being asked to communicate with?

Furthermore, I recently had quite a few bugs with LPX 10.3.3 but surprisingly discovered by chance, that the trouble was rooted in an external drive gone bad, which created all kinds of buggy behaviors...so that's worth a troubleshoot as well!

M

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Kaatza,

I just bought a secondhand Macbook Pro mid 2010 ( with el Capitan) for my son and I would like to install logic 10.3 on it. I'm not sure if the MP mid 2010 is stable for Mac OSX High Sierra. So i'd rather not change the system.

Logic Pro 10.3 is installed on my Macbook Pro ( mid 2009) but I don't have an installer for it.

It would be great if I could have your 10.3.3 installer.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 months later...