Volume Button changing on track window in 10.4

whyworry
Go to solution Solved by Eric Cardenas,

The word "volume" changes in track window if I add in a new plug in, i.e. I added in "One Knob Brighter" and the word "volume" now changes to "Brighter". I cannot therefore adjust the volume unless I go back to before the add in. This never used to happen before 10.4. Is there anything I can do?

in the little track window... you have the title of the preset or plug in youre using ...underneath is M S R then 'TRACK" and under that is 'Read' in green and next to that is volume or whatever you want i suppose.. prior ro 4.0 i had to manually change it this automatically changes it now without my permission if i use another audio unit

yes and i can thats not the issue... the issue is the moment I use another audio device... for instance a reverb or say, compressor... the volume automation turns off and is replaced but the 'info' for that particular audio device....... if this is only happening to me is it possible i have a corrupted project?