is it possible to assign two different parameters from 2 different Vst plugins to one smart control knob?

itssofly

Thanks for the link!

I tried, but i mean if you have two separate midi tracks, like each midi track have a Vst plugin so for example: Midi track 1 have Alchemy and midi track 2 have ES2 and i want to assign the cutoff of both Alchemy and ES2 to the same smart control knob.

But it doesn’t work I tried but every time it switch when i want to assign the cutoff of both or a parameter.

Use the learn function from the smart controls to assign to each AU (VST) on one control.

If it's two separate instruments then you need to put them into a track stack for one smart control to control both.

I tried both doesn't works :cry: it works only with audio FX plugins as far as i know.

Create a summing track stack by selecting both your instrument tracks to combine them into one.

Then, you need to put a plugin on to the track stack header track (i.e. the one with the yellow aux knob graphic on it), so put a logic compressor on there, then the smart controls will appear for the compressor at the top of the track stack.

Then:-

Delete all the controls for the compressor (Delete all patch mappings)

Pick a smart control template you want to use (i.e.General Black 8 etc.)

Then you assign to each instrument within using the Parameter mapping section as usual - they will be listed in there under the instrument sub-headings.

You can save that as a preset for future use then.

Create a summing track stack by selecting both your instrument tracks to combine them into one.

Then, you need to put a plugin on to the track stack header track (i.e. the one with the yellow aux knob graphic on it), so put a logic compressor on there, then the smart controls will appear for the compressor at the top of the track stack.

Then:-

Delete all the controls for the compressor (Delete all patch mappings)

Pick a smart control template you want to use (i.e.General Black 8 etc.)

Then you assign to each instrument within using the Parameter mapping section as usual - they will be listed in there under the instrument sub-headings.

You can save that as a preset for future use then.

Thanks!! that works :D

Online problem when i record the automation i don't see the automation curve/line