Hand Draw Symbols like arrows and brackets for Score Print?

HerronM

Hello,

I'm using Logic to prepare scores for a music theory class and need to add symbols like arrows and brackets to the score when exporting to a PDF. Is there some sort of free draw tool to accomplish this? Or another work-around that someone has thought of?

Thanks!

There are arrows and brackets in the part box which might be useful.. However if you truly want free hand - then I suggest you mark-up the pdf using Preview or some other markup utility as Logic does not have a free hand drawing tool. Maybe you could post a screenshot of a score marked up similarly to what you want to do - so we can determine if there is a simple or alternative way to do it.

Thanks for the reply! You're right, maybe just marking up in Preview would be most effective. I have seen some of the arrows in the tool box, but haven't seen anything that could for for a bracket? Which section is that in? Here's a screen shot of the kind of thing I'd like to draw in a little smoother.

934263417_ScoreScreenShot.png.c584c73cd50f4d3474f3c26e26fc5c3a.png