reappearing flex markers after quantisation (best workflow)

logness

I use multitrack (group-locked editing) flex-time quantisation for a drum recording (Slicing)

If I apply quantisation, i see several flex-markers are wrong. I go to the region editor and remove the wrong flex markers, or move them to the right position, which is fine.

The problem is, if i apply quantisation again (maybe i want to change Q-Strenth from 40% to 50%) all the wrong flex markers are there again.

Is there a method to permanently delete flex-markes, or lock moved flex markers, for ever, so they don't reappear after quantisation settings are changed?

Or does anybody know a better workflow how to handle this particular problem?

Any help appreciated.

The problem is, if i apply quantisation again (maybe i want to change Q-Strenth from 40% to 50%) all the wrong flex markers are there again

I get this too. I think it's a graphic problem as quantisation works as expected, even though there are incorrect or deleted flex markers visible in the region. Hopefully someone with a greater knowledge of this issue can chip in.