Logic Pro

Doye

I have been using Logic since Micro Logic AV. Upgraded to Logic Audio Gold. Upgraded to Logic Pro 8. Upgraded to Logic Pro 9. Now I am on

Logic Pro 10.4.1. I don't know if I am doing something WRONG but I have never seen issues like some users has. i don't know why they are

getting them. To be honest I once tried a crack :mrgreen: and the program just vanished off the screen. Since then I have stopped using or even think

about using crack software. Now no crashes. Everything just work. So what am i doing wrong? :shock:

I don't know if I am doing something WRONG but I have never seen issues like some users has. i don't know why they are

getting them. Now no crashes. Everything just work. So what am i doing wrong? :shock:

Wait, let me get this straight... you're mildly complaining that you're not experiencing any crashes like some other people are and that everything is correctly?

Yes. Everything is working too correctly. Any issue I had or have with logic is self induced. I created it myself. Incompatible software, mac not up to spec(low on memory etc). As a matter of fact the minimum spec that Logic can run with cannot even start other sequencers. I can record, run samples and play back from my system SSD without any issues. Try that in Protools and see what happens. Anyhow I don't like APPLE for

the cost they are selling their Macs for.