Library Interface shows my list of EXS24 Sampler Instruments only once at initial EXS24 loading

JMComposer

I recently updated to Logic Pro X and am having a weird problem.

When I initially load EXS24 onto a channel strip, and push the button, it shows all my Sampler Instruments inside the Library Interface (the one that appears when you push the Library Button). Which is how it's supposed to be.

But...if I go to some other track and then return to the track (ex. I want to change instrument), the Library Interface only shows the channel strips (the ones that came with Logic Pro X), despite that I push the EXS24 button again on the channel strip. There's no way I can get the Library Interface to show my Sampler Instruments unless I reset the whole channel strip and select EXS24 again.

I am still able to select the Sampler Instrument I need inside the EXS24 sampler, but going through scroll down menus are a hassle for me. I want to have the instruments appear and STAY listed in the Library Interface when I return to the track.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mac Pro Late 2013

Logic Pro X 10.4.0