Searching for a Midi Controller

Go to solution Solved by Garamond,

Hello everyone, I am in desperate need for help in finding a Midi Controller for a friend of mine. My friend has been using the M-Audio Ozonic midi controller for years which unfortunately is no longer supported on Mac OS High Sierra. Unless someone out there made a driver for it that will work with High Sierra. The reason he loves this midi controller so much is because he likes to have everything all in one piece. He does not want to have a midi controller and an audio interface separate. Im not sure if there is even anything out there like it anymore but if there is anything as close as possible to it please let me know any help would be greatly appreciated. He has two audio monitors and a microphone that would plug into it. You can find an image of it below. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

m-audio-ozonic-681911.jpg

I did some checking around, and it seems like IK Multimedia have the only integrated device on the market atm. I'm sure if you go the used route you'll be able to find the Maudio unit. Alesis had the Photon. Behringer the UMA, Edirol had the PCR-A3, Roland had the PCR-1. I'm sure there are more that I've missed but if so many companies made these units, I'm sure you could find one in relatively good condition used.

• 2 weeks later...