Bounce project with markers?

matronator
Go to solution Solved by Atlas007,

A friend of mine is working on his first hip-hop mixtape and asked me for a beat. He doesn't have Logic or any other DAW, so I just bounce the project as MP3 so he can write lyrics to it. Few years back, I tried rapping too and I remember when I was writing lyrics, it really helped me to do that in Logic with markers to structure the lyrics better. He really liked this method, but since he doesn't have Logic and lives too far away for meeting daily, I thought if there is any way to export the project with the included markers/guides/cues in a format that can be opened without any special program (MP3/WAV - he's on Windows). I know I could make a screen-recording of the track playing, but I'm curious if there's any way to accomplish it just with Logic alone.

Somewhat off-topic: If there's no way to do that in Logic, do you know any free program/website for writing lyrics with the visual guides in the audio such as markers?

1094603409_likethis.thumb.png.a04cb57aeb7126aaa672def7c3a87aed.png

This is the way I did the lyrics